Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas music +migraine=torture


Hey baby I had a real hard time earlier but I'm better now. Christmas music has really been getting to me. I had my morning assignment and then went back to the control for the afternoon assignment. Well normal Im the best back there because I can avoid everything. Well I walked back in at the Christmas music was so loud everyone was singing and my heart just dropped. I had to put my stuff down and then walked out. When I came back in everyone was still singing. I have such a migraine and they were all happy and yelling stupid songs. The Christmas music hurt my heart so much. I can put up with the other things. I had to walk out quite a few times. I need to remember that I can't have life normal and then be upset when things are normal around me. It does not work both ways. I wish I had a magic wand that would make Christmas invisible to me. Everyone else can have their joy, I just won't know about it.
Im better now. The music has stopped, things are quiet and now I just hear my head throb. Emotionally I am better. I thought I was going to lose it, I was lucky enough to be able to go back and forth through email to a friend. That was a positive distraction. Distractions can be a great thing. Now im just waiting out the day. I can't wait to go home and see your dad and Beanz.

No comments:

Post a Comment