Max baby by the time I left work I was in a better place. Im ok right now. Still have this migraine but not as intense as last night. Im doing better then this afternoon.
Your dad told me that he was thinking today that he hopes I will be able to get pregnant again. I thought that was sweet of him, that he thought about that.
Max I was going to call someone today. I just hate feeling like a burden or that im going to bother people. I know thats my problem. I just hate asking for help. I have been so up and down emotionally, I feel awful a lot lately. The middle of today was real bad. I went into a private office thought about calling someone and then I just changed my mind. It was at a time of day that I made up an excuse as to why they would not be available . I just feel like a burden. And that I should be ok by now Max. I guess this is way I keep most everything to my self (well I guess now you) . I feel like a bother and should not need people. I just feel so low sometimes and dont know what to do with it. Yes I deal, but it gets so hard and lonely.
right now though Im better. Im tired, but better, your dad even made me laugh. I should go to the gym, but I lifted earlier today. I may take another day off of running. My migraine wont mind.
Well I love you, my little love.
No comments:
Post a Comment