Well baby today was not so bad I guess. I'm dreading work tomorrow. I just don't want to be there anymore. I should be busy though I have a lot of reviews I have to work on.
Max I was sort of productive. I bought some picture frames and started to hang your photos. I bought some beads and a frog charm and am working on a sun catcher type thing for the car. I bought stuff for your book but I did not work on it tonight. I just love you and would be happy if every wall in our house had your photos in it. I hope it does not make your daddy sad. I took some pictures, but they are not great. You don't get the idea of how wonderful you look on the wall. I just wish I had lots of alive pictures instead of dead ones.
Max I'm going to go to bed soon. I still have this headache and I need to get up even earlier then normal early!
max your my everything and with the house real clean it makes me miss you more. Because if you were here I would be on top of everything. Making sure its baby safe. Our house is just a house with our you here.
I love you,and miss you. I will show you the pictures later when I'm all done.
No comments:
Post a Comment