Hi my little love. I think I upset your dad and we got into a tiff (not a fight) We have different opinions of your pictures. The ones taken after you died. I think they are beautiful and amazing. I am aware that they make your dad sad. For me they let me see you. Yes your dead, but it's you and your beautiful and perfect. I was figuring out where I'm going to put the other frames. He told me he does not think i should put out anymore pictures of you. He told me that people come in and out of our house and it might be to much. I said I don't care. It our house and your our son. He said it could be to much in your face for others to handle. Again I don't care. But it's my grief and its ALWAYS in my face BUT it's also your daddy's grief and I need to be aware of that as well. Yes some of the pictures there is the tube coming out of your month, some we are crying. I get that they are to much. But your still perfect to me. I get so much comfort in the pictures. But I need to respect your dad also. So we settled on the one of your perfect feet. To be on the same wall as the other picture I have of you. (it's a college of pictures, tastefully done) across we will blow up a picture from our wedding. I wish your dad got as much comfort from the pictures as I do.
Max we have that game tonight. I'm getting real anxious and it's not even close to time to go. I just have to get this first game over with. I'm doing it for your dad. If not for him I would sell or even give away our season tickets for this year. I wish I did not have to go on living with out you. You should be here with us living. Living with out you does not seem right.i feel guilty and like I'm doing something wrong towards you. It all feels so wrong. Max I used to love and looked forward to the Wings season. Not anymore.
Well Max looks like today is going to be a write to you more then once kind of day. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment