Saturday, January 21, 2012

Good afternoon baby boy. It snowed last night, boo snow! Max baby your dad and I went to the gym at 9am for a spin class. I have not done a spin class in probably more then five years. It was awesome Max and then I ran for a little bit afterwards just to give my legs a different break from ridding. I'm worn out now. I'm so glad your dad and I committed and got out of bed to go to this class at 9am. We are good at not doing anything in the morning! But today we actually did something good for us. Right now through we are being lazy. It's done snowing.

We have another wings game to tonight, again I don't want to go at all. But your daddy does.

Max baby I'm ok today, I just really miss you. Your daddy and I have been doing a lot of talking about you. It's been nice. But sad at the same time.

Max your dad and I have to clean today but we are being lazy now!

Max baby I know I said I would tell you more about my conversation with another supervisor yesterday. Basically he said that he completely disagreed and was very angry. It was nice knowing I had some support.

Well your daddy wants to get busy cleaning and doing stuff. Were I just want to type to you baby boy.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment