Friday, January 27, 2012

Hi Max. I have not been writing much during the day any more. But today I just feel like I should write to you. I’m alone in the control room now for a little bit, while the other 2 people went to go get lunch.  Its nice. Max I’m getting real nervous about my hair cut after work. For a couple reasons, one I always get nervous before I get my hair cut. Even though I’m pretty sure I’m just getting a trim. But either way it always makes me nervous.  I’m also nervous because I can be really shy, and meeting people for the first time always does that to me. Plus she is a friend of a friends and she also had a little boy that died.
Max my headaches are increasing or I should say they are not going away. I’m going to go to the neurologist next week.  
This day is going by really slow, and I’m really tired. Other then all that though I’m doing ok. It’s not a bad day, I just cant wait for it to be over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment