Hi my baby boy. I so sorry im just writing to you know, its so late in the evening. Today was not a bad day, it was actually one of the best I have had in a long while. Im missing you like crazy right now, but thats ok. Today was ok a work. I actually worked with another sergeant, who is real cool, who I am cool with. We had a very good conversation about you and the death of you. I will tell you all about it tomorrow. But basically he disagrees about what happened at work, and how it happened at work. It was a very good conversation. It made me feel ok and understood. Even though work was super busy and we were really short, I had a good not really stressful day, and I think part of it is because of who I was working with. Working with someone who is Non-judgmental, non-gossiping, non-affected by drama kind of person helped my day go by well. Tomorrow I will tell you more.
When I got home your daddy and I went to them gym. We sat in the car in the parking lot and thought about what we are doing for dinner. Your dad decided Ihop. There is no Ihop near us, so we drove an hour away to Delaware to go to Ihop to eat pancakes and eggs. I feel so full still and we have been home for an hour. I guess its ok because other then dinner I only had yogurt today, because I was just SO busy at work today, I forgot to eat. (and had no time). Right now your dad and I are watching some of favorite shows that we save for the weekend to watch together.
I really miss you, even on my better days its still really hard. your daddy and I had a good time together driving in the car with your daddy, talking about you!
I love you baby, I felt so guilty when we were driving thought, then going out with out writing to you. With out you....
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment