Hi my little love. Today has been very productive and not a bad day. First the weather has been so beautiful. I loved it. Your dad and I cleaned the house. He did the bathroom and the dishes, I did the living room and the bedroom. Our house looks real clean. We went to the gym and then we even met some friends of ours down the street because they we looking to buy a house in our neighborhood so we went and looked at it with them. It was strange being social. It's a guy I work with and his girl friend. It's actually one of my friends not the so called work acquaintances. We used to work in the juvenile department a lot together before I was promoted. If they move down the road from us I will have someone to run with.
Max the headache is back, I had just took another migraine pill. Your dad told me to. I did not want to.
Oh Max baby your dad is going to go out tonight. I'm glad. He needs to do something fun. I think it will be good for him. He is going to watch the opening race of motocross. His friend, has a friend that has a shop for dirt bikes, and he is hosting an open night where they watch the race. Your dad likes dirt bikes and they make him happy. I really wanted him to go. I know being around me all the time is not easy. He is leaving around 9,as soon as he does me and Beanz are going to bed.
Well baby your dad is gone. I hope he has fun. Right now Beanz and I are hanging out inbred watching the Big Bang Theory. I'm addicted to this show. It makes me laugh.
I hope tomorrow is productive like today.
I love you.
It's Saturday night and I'm all ready dreading going back to work Monday. Ha ha I wish I was independently wealthy!
Good night my beautiful boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment