Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Missing you
Hi baby. The migraine medication and food helped a little bit, it helped enough to take the edge off. But I'm really sad tonight. I wish I would not get like this. Other then missing you so much and feeling empty. I do well for a few days and then the sadness creeps in and takes over again. I was just staring at your perfect face, I took my finger and traced your face and hands. I can't stop the tears tonight. I want to hold you so badly. Touch your cheeks, hold your hands. Max I feel so empty. I really miss you and this is the closest thing I have to being with you. (other then your bear of course)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment