Max I lost one of the earnings your dad gave me of your birthstone. I feel so bad. They meant a lot to me. I like your birthstone so much. How to I even lose something I don't have to hold. It stays in my ear and and I still lost it.
My head is still hurting, but oh we'll. I wish it would stop. It's not a migraine either. Max I was fairly productive today. I made some calls I had to to. Like scheduling my car for inspection ( the car I bought because I thought I would need a four door for you) I had to make a bunch of those kind of calls, that I have been avoiding. Today went fast, because I was able to keep my self busy. I must admit when its time to go, I'm ready to leave.
Max I am agitated today. Im not overly sad or anything. I'm just missing you a lot. I feel like I have nothing. Nothing to look forward to. It's the same thing, everyday- wake up, go to work, come home to a babyless house, spend time with your dad before he starts work. I have nothing, I really wanted you to be in my life. Today I just am. A bit blaaa. Things seem to bother me, I wish I could go to sleep right now, it would help my headache, disappointment and boredom with my failed life, but that's not fair to the dog.
Most of the problem is me, I'm responsible to motivate my self and do something with my life. But right now it's so hard, because you were my life and that gone. You still are in my life but not the way I thought it would be.
Max I'm going to take a migraine pill (your dad seems to think its one, and that i have not had them in so long that maybe its effecting me differently) and lay down for a while, maybe it will help my head at least. . I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment