I can't wait for this to be over. It's ok but this baby crying is driving me nuts. I can't stand it. I wish I could like her more but I just don't. I can't get connected to her. Her screaming is destroying me. Max i feel so mean I don't even like looking at her. Why? Well maybe because i really miss you! She was around before you were born . It's not like she is a new thing. You should be here and focus should be on both of you not just her as the baby. Everyone is all over the baby and it hurts, But it should not. There is nothing wrong with her, I just can't stand it! I really love my family but I can't wait to go home.
Max I feel grouchy and am SO overwhelmed. My head is spinning!
I'm sitting here watching all the kids open there presents, and it's ok, I adore them I'm just overwhelmed.
Max the baby is cute! You two would be cute together and it's killing me. I hate this all so much. Oh well, I can't change reality.
Well I'm home now, you dad does not feel well, so we left. He also has to work, he is just starting late, and he wanted to take a nap before hand.
Max my youngest sister gave us a card for you. I don't want to open it. I very much appreciate it though. At your memorial service we have a box where people could write you letters and send them to heaven. She said it was for the box. So it will go in the box.
I am emotionally tired. Everything Is all so draining.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment