Max baby today is back and forth. I am very much missing you but also grateful to the great things. I meet with your NCIU nurse today. It was really good/sad/hard to hear what happened with you and what they did. It was touching to know how much they cared. I will be forever grateful to the kindness. Feeling over all sad and missing you today I came home to a package. A gift for you on your 6 week mark. It was a book and a painting . They were both about toads. It made me so happy and sad. Its weird how those two emotions go hand in hand a lot lately. When I think about you in good ways I get happy which also makes me sad. You would love the book. Its called "a song for little Toad" I never read it before but fell in love with it when I did. Thanks for the painting and book, you know who you are. This was a gift that came at such a needed time. Peoples kindness makes me in awe of how wonderful people can be. Everyday I try to be a better person.
Max I miss you so much. This day is long and I need to take it an hour at a time. Sometimes minutes. I was asked to take beanz to an agility class tonight by his instructor. I think maybe I should. If I don't I think I will be even more sad all night. Maybe I should. Should I? Should I be doing normal things?
I will talk to you later, my little love.
 |
| Thanks BB! |
*hugs*
ReplyDelete