"What we have once enjoyed
we can never lose
all that we love
becomes a part of us."
Max maybe you can tell your daddy's, dad hi for him. I know he is missing both of you.
Im still ok today. I love you for all that you have given to me. Someone told me tonight that you have changed their life and she never even met you. She said that you may have had a bigger purpose then being here. Maybe she is right. Max you have changed me and I am forever grateful. Im not happy and miss you so much but you have done so much for me. I miss you so much, but you made me a better person. You showed me how great life is. Im lost with out you but for ever grateful that you were with my for 41 weeks and 2 days. The best time of my life.
I hope you are ok tonight my little love. Goodnight baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment