Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Day 37 Its 3am and im lonely.....
Max love im having a rough time tonight. Its 3am and I cant sleep and your running through my mind. I should apologize for being so mean earlier, I was just angry (but not at the right person). I need to stop being such a mean person. Maybe im just undeserving. I cant seem to stop crying tonight. Every channel I turned on was something about pregnancy. They are shows I dont even watch but there was "I didn't know I was pregnant" stupid "Tia and Tamara" I watched 10 mins of it and relized it was all about the one being pregnant and how much she hates it (but yes she loves her baby) then there was "Guiliana and Bill" at least she was not pregnant, just trying to get there. Trying not to be so sad, Someone took a picture for you tonight. Its a really cool toad hopping a ride on her window. Thanks for showing up everywhere. I love you so much, and Im really missing you tonight. I should stop now because the tears are flowing pretty bad and i love you. I will go in circles and repeat it over and over. I love you my little love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment