Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
What to do with the baby things.
Max was full term so we had evything but a high chair. I refse to get rid of anything. I dont think Im being selfish. He was my baby and these are his things. Its not like they out grew there things, he died. These items are a connection I hold to the idea of him. After the memorial I did pack most of the baby things up. I put all the clothes/blankets and baby things like toys, bottles, bath stuff all in bins. (nice ones) I felt the need to make the room less cluttered. I did not want anything to get ruined, or get dust on it. I left the crib up, but I took all the bedding down except for a sheet. I made the changing table into Max's table. His Ashes sit there with pictures from when he was alive. His box from the hospital that has his little hat and a some of his hair. I wanted to make the room more peacfull. It was very clutterd before. I also hold on to these things for a sibling for my baby. I wanted kids back to back anyway. It just gives me hope that I will be able to share him with a sibling for him. Max gave me hope that things will someday be ok again. I know the fear of trying again is overwhelming but it keeps me going . Because I also do not know why Max died it brings up so much fear and unanswered questions. Will this happen again, how can they correct it if they dont know why. I think these are things that I have to figure out how to answer for my self. I wish I had nothing though. I wish I started getting things after you were born, not before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment