10am
Hey my little love. I woke up in a real cranky mood. I dont know why im just angry right now. Im sure it will get better. I sleep well, but Its also because I took something to help me sleep. But I guess right now sleep is sleep right. I wanted to get up early but I did not actually get out of bed till 10. Max I love you so much. Why am I so agitated today. I need to relax. Max I cant see to ever get motivated until late in the afternoon. Max I feel bored and lonely, I miss you and I have nothing to do. I feel kind of lost right now. There is like this pit of agitation in my stomach. But I will be ok Max my love. Love you.
2:18
Max baby Im still agitated for all kinds of reasons. I wish my mind would calm down. Im going to mow the lawn soon, maybe that will help. I feel so on edge! Max I love you and thinking of you always
i feel like I need to punch something or scream. Sorry I feel this way my little love.
No comments:
Post a Comment