Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 41 goodnight baby

Max baby im back to my head hurting. Tomorrow I go and see the nurse. Im nervous and excited all in one. She knows what its like and she also was with you when you died my little love.
Im calmer then I was earlier. I went for a long walk/run. I ran more tonight then I have been able to and it felt really good. I saw some amazing sky views that made me think of you.
Max your daddy and I are going out together friday and im all ready feeling guilty for going. We are going to be alone, kind of like a date. I feel bad that we are going to do this. I should be home taking care of a 6 week old instead of going on a date . Max the results of your autopsy should be coming soon and Im also getting real anxious for that. I know nothing is going to come back but I hope it does.
Max Im going to go to bed early again tonight. I need to start practicing going to bed and getting up for work. Plus my head really hurts so maybe it will help.
I miss you more then I can ever express. I love you my little love. I am thinking about you always. Thanks for the toads.

Max tomorrow is 6 weeks since you left this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment