Hey there baby boy. i just wanted to let you know I went for my walk and saw that big wide amazing sky, with the sunset coming through. I feel better then i did earlier. I even ate diner tonight. My head still hurts but its better.
Thanks for helping me look at the pictures in the sky tonight. I miss you so much my little boy. Max I think Im going to go to bed early tonight, I need to im just soooo tired. I think Im going to have to take a sleeping pill though (my trusty benadryl). Tomorrow I want to get up early and be ok being up and doing things. I guess I have to get used to it. Hey my little love the Beanz dog wants to go outside. I love you. Hopeful I will get to find you in my sleep. Goodnight my little love.
P.S Thanks for the toad Dal, I would post the picture but I cant get it on here from my phone.


No comments:
Post a Comment