Max baby today has been ok. Its been a day though. I spent the whole day looking at your pictures. Its easier to look at them toady. I even am ready to share them with people. Max I hope you are ok but I think Im going to share you now. Max I hope im not making a bad decision. I hope you are ok with it. Max I love you with every part of me. Max someone had a baby today and I was happy. I did not feel sad today when I saw that. I think its the first time that my first reaction was not sad, and jealous.
Its pouring outside now baby, and I love it. Max I think I may even share the blog with everyone. Maybe tomorrow I need to process the idea of how I will feel, how it will make other people feel. I have no idea if it will be the right decision......
Max I enjoyed looking at your pictures. They made me cry a lot, but it was ok. The cool part is when I was trying to make a background for people to view them on there was a page called camouflage, well the site was slow so I tried to close it out , well all of a sudden the camouflage page popped up and there was a toad right there in the middle. Then the page closed. :) thanks baby boy!
Max I think your dad is having a bad day, I love him so much. I wish you were here with us.
<3 Thank you for sharing Max <3
ReplyDelete