Thursday, September 29, 2011

My irrational thoughts and What ifs....

I know this will not make sense to anyone other then me. I know that it is an irrational. But it is everything that I have thought and still think at times. Some moments I think positive and like a normal person. Other times im a mess and these crazy thoughts go through my busy mind. The what ifs are getting better, and slowing down, but some will always be there.

  • I killed to many spiders. If I had left them alone I would still have Max
  • What if I did not fear the C-section. Maybe if you stayed breech you would still be alive. 
  • Maybe I should have demand they delivered you sooner. Again I never should have feared the C-section.
  • What if the doctors took you out sooner.
  • What If you had a different name.
  • What If I was not so controlling
  • What if I was not so prepared for you. Maybe If I was not ready you could have stayed
  • Maybe I wanted you to much. 
  • I should have been nicer to people.
  • I got so lucky to have you that I will never have another love.
  • Because I have so many baby things, will I never have another baby. 
  • What if I was not so controlling over the baby shower.
  • What if I was never meant to have a baby. 
  • Maybe I would not have been a good mom. 
  • Maybe because It was such a great pregnancy should have been a sign. 
  • What if I did not deserve you. 
  • Is it because I never nested. People say before you have a baby you go into nesting. I never nested did that mean I was not going to bring you home. 
  • What if kitty knew you were going to die. They saw cats know things like that, and she was always by my belly. 
  • Maybe because I craved hotdogs for a while I gave you a bacteria that harmed you or something. 
Either way Max nothing will bring you back. I will love you forever and ever. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! You think just like me! My journals are the same way...I never think I deserve anything good! But I'll tell you something, I didn't know you very well, but I loved you! I thought you were the funniest, coolest girl and I wanted to hang out with you all the time....but you got together with Shane and had to work on your relationship with him. Also, you can check spiders off the list...if moms who killed spiders couldn't have babies there would be No babies!!!

    ReplyDelete