Max baby, today was good so far. My mood is definitely better and less defeated..
Max I'm missing you a lot, and I'm loving you a lot also! I had some of my strange vivid dreams last night but there was one that was good, I was walking up porch steps and I looked down and there was a big toad. In my dream I knew it was from you Max. I stared at the guy, then it turned in to something else. That's when I knew I could continue walking up these stairs and into the building. I need to believe that was from you. Then I went to work And saw googles picture first thing in the morning, it set my mood of right. It just made me happy. I like to think its a sign from you. Soon it's time for the little guys to come out of hibernation. I wonder if they will come to me like they did after you died. Or was that just then. Well baby I still need you just as much as I did then. Nothing bad happened today, I just had to be at work. I'm trying hard to be optimistic but also realistic. Sometimes my anxiety takes over and I have a hard time getting out of it and it takes over
Well little boy, I love you. I need to find something to eat, and do some chores. Thanks you for being my angel.
No comments:
Post a Comment