Thursday, February 16, 2012

Good morning and happy 6 months

Hi baby boy, its 630am and I wanted to tell you happy 6 months in Heaven. I hope your in good company and growing beautifully.

I love you

Max I heard the song for the 7th day in a row now, this song makes me happy actaully. I told you before it makes me think of you roming around the house, running and playing and Im here. I cant see or physically feel you but your here...and that helps me. But this part is stuck in my head.

You're gone, gone, gone away,
I watched you disappear.
All that's left is a ghost of you.
Now we're torn, torn, torn apart,
there's nothing we can do,
Just let me go, we'll meet again soon.

Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around
I'll see you when I fall asleep



I love you Max. Im going to try and be ok today, and think positivly. (I said try)

No comments:

Post a Comment