Saturday, February 25, 2012

Better

Hello little boy. I'm doing a bit better then I was earlier, some days I need to write to you more then once a day. I was a bit of an emotional mess earlier. I always feel bad that your dad has to out up with me. Sometimes I wonder why he deals with me. All I know is he is the most amazing person ( other then you of course)

After my crying episode once I was back to being sane, your dad and I went to the grocery store ( you know how much I hate it) I only like to go if he goes with me. I'm just trying to eat real and good food, like I did with you. I've bought a bunch of healthy things. It's just that I hate cooking and food shopping so it becomes a challenge. We did our Saturday spin class and that made me exhausted more so then I am. Right now I'm watching the lacrosse all star game on the computer. Max the east is winning (that's us) AND MAX Seibld scored. So it's nice hearing your name. He is part of the reason you have your name so it just makes me feel really good when he does great things. Makes me think that when you got older you also would be doing great things.

I wanted to tell you I'm better then earlier and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment