Thursday, February 9, 2012

Love you Max

Hi baby boy! Today work went by really fast. That's awesome a good thing. Again there was so much drama at work, but nothing to do with me or my squad. Either way the day went by fast. I got to leave early and spend time with you dad( I opened today)
But I was thinking about you a lot today and what I asked you yesterday. I'm sorry I asked you for something. I should not do that. I just need to do my best to think positively and accept things for how ever they turn out. Sometimes though my anxiety gets the best of me. I wish I could shut my mind of.

max I have been hearing the song that makes me think of you In a good way, a lot lately. It's a good thing, it makes me happy. I also received an email with a picture of a toad on a ceramic bell for outside. max that also made me very happy!

Your daddy and I Got to spend some time together before he had to start work. I love that time! I like being with him. We went outside and played catch with my lacrosse sticks while Beanz ran all around us. It was nice, but you were missing. I feel like any moment in my life where I feel a small amount of happiness I'm always going to be reminded that you should be with us. That something is missing. Max even if I'm pregnant or get pregnant ever, you will always be missing and I'm struggling with that.

When I woke up this morning the Cat-Monkey was sleeping on your floor. It made me simile, my active mind imagined you playing with him though the night!

Well I love you, baby boy. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment