Friday, February 10, 2012

Thought of you a lot today

Max I had an ok day. Work actually went really well. I got to work in juvenile again. Its my favorite place to work. The day went fast and I actually enjoyed it.
Oh and last night I had a dream I was working in hearing room 2 ( juvenile court) and then this morning at role call, I was told juvenile! Weird
Oh my way home I was thinking about you a lot. I saw a pregnant, juvenile probation officer ( on I don't know well), but it made me sad. But Ones I do know well were welcoming me back. That actually was real nice. Being told your missed. Then there was someone from a placement center that was in court for a kid and his name was MAX. He was cute, dark hair, dark eyes and tan skin. Made me wonder if you would look anything like him. So even though my day was good
I was thinking a lot about you. On the way home, in one of my intense moments of thinking of you, that song came on that reminds me of you, I started crying Max, but it was actually happy tears. I even thanked you and said your name out loud

Max I SOOO tired, and other then work I have done nothing. I feel really bad that I'm not writing much to you tonight. I just can't seem to stay away. I am drained with all energy. I love you and goodnight baby boy

No comments:

Post a Comment