Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cranky but ok

Good evening Max. Again I'm so so tired and cranky. Max baby my mind has been spinning, I have so manny fears and anxieties lately. Hope it does not get the best of me. I need to go back to taking it all at an hour a time. I also need to figure out how to calm down my mind.I'm also feeling huge and that's not helping my anxietys. But Max I'm also ok though. I know it's weird that I can be a complete mess but ok at the same time. But Max baby I have hope.

I saw your dad looking at your pictures in our bedroom and he looked so sad. I love him and I hate that he is so heartbroken. I wish I could fix all that.

Max I have been spoiled in having a mild winter, but it's snowing tonight. Yuck :( oh well, I guess it has to snow sometimes!

Oh Max baby I went to Target today while your dad was taking a nap and I saw this huge toad. And I mean huge!!! The picture should be in the post, before this one. It made me so happy Max and it was the only one!

Max I'm going to sleep, I'm exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment