Sunday, February 5, 2012

There is a sacredness in tears.

Hi max baby, Im following a little less cranky today, which is better. I hate feeling that way. Your poor daddy I'm it sure how in the world he puts up with me when Im like that. I can barely stand me. I never went to dinner with Shane's family, i stayed home. Today I'm supposed to go to dinner with my family. It's the twins and Shane's brothers birthday today. Your aunts and uncle. I don't know why, socializing and stuff is so overwhelming for me. I really don't want to go at all. I do want to see the kids though. I miss them. Mea has been sick, her alports has been getting worse and now they she has been diagnosed with epilepsy like the twins. Poor Mea, but that kids is always so happy, I miss her.

Max we had to go to the Wings game yesterday evening, because your dad would not let me get out of going, well the people in front of us kept yelling your name (because of Max Seibald) well I love hearing MAX! Even the player kept not playing well, it still made me happy to hear.

Max you know how I told you I got my hair cut on Friday, well she gave me this quote, and it is awesome and the more I read it the better I feel. I have cried so many tears for you, and every tear is my love.

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.”
Washington Irving

No comments:

Post a Comment