Hi Max baby. Today was hard, but ok. I actually ended up getting my hair cut, with the hairdressers who's first baby Liam died. I Cried a lot again today, but it was good. I shared your pictures with her. It felt so good at the same time to be able to share you. My hair might be to short, I won't know until tomorrow when I wash it ( it's straight now) I sure hope I can still reach it from behind my back tomorrow.
Work was work! I hate being there. But there was quite a bit of drama at work though! Nothing to do with me, but as a supervisor there was some things I had to address. But for the second part of the day, I was in the lobby, I hate being in the lobby because I see so many people. I can't be isolated, I can't hide when I need to. I have people asking me how I'm doing one minute then the next I'm listening to people talk about there pregnancies and stuff. So it's like I get hit with all kinds of emotions. I know I can handle it, but by the end of the day it's overwhelming.
Also I realized today that yes I am depressed, but that's ok with me. I have a reason to be. maybe if I was not then I Should be concerned, right?
max when I got home, I guess I was a little short with your daddy and he told me to remember that he is greasing also. I know he is and then we talked about it. I love him, and I wish this was easier, I wish you were here with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment