Thursday, February 2, 2012

Depressed?

Max baby today I'm not feeling so well (emotionally). Through out the whole entire day I have been real blaa. I hate it because I'm functioning well, I'm just getting really depressed I think. I know I am, but was told I might be this morning.
I had to go see the neurologist, whom by the way I love. By far the best doctor and an awesome person. Even your dad thinks so, and you know his feeling with doctors. Any way in our conversation he told me he thinks I'm depressed and then we started talking. I told him that yes I'm depressed but I'm also dealing with grief. I told him that I'm functioning, and he reminded me that there is more to life then functioning and that maybe I need something to look froward to. We talked about grief and depression and how they can be similar and go together and that the grief can lead to even more depression and to be aware. Max I'm very aware. One of the great things though is he did not try to give me medication, we talked about other ways to help with the depression. We talked a bit about a lot of things. We of course talked about my migraines, these awful things. He said that my migraines can feed the depression and work hand and hand.

Anyway at work I did not want to be there. Being there makes me unhappy. I wish I could just quit and stay home. I need to be careful because I tend to be impulsive with things like that and one of these days I might just quit. My direct supervisor has been real rude to me lately. Almost like she is angry because I don't open up to her about my personal feelings. I don't know Max its just frustrating. She is also one of those strong personalities where when she is in a mood every knows. I was struggling a lot today, but know one needed to know. I heard lots of baby talk today, which hits a nerve. Max this is all like having a cavity. It's ok if you chew a certain way, but of something hits it wrong it's agony. I not comparing you to a cavity at all, but just the pain! Your ok one minute and then the next it's awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment