Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blaaaa but ok

Hi my love. I don't have much for you today. I'm just here, but here is ok. Work was alright I was working most of the day with some of the guys that I truly am friends with. For some reason being with those guys make the day seem to go better. I can be myself and I can even talk about you. That means so much to me right now.
I opened today so, I was super tired but with this rare beautiful day, I took the dog for a walk and then went for a run. I needed to run, It was nice being able to do it outside (I hate that treadmill) on the way back the sky was amazing there was pink and purple smeared all around and it made me think of you, as if you were finger-painting in heaven. Ha ha Max baby if it was you, thanks for the picture.
I love you baby boy. I'm ok just really kind of blaaaa. Sorry Max baby I try to be happy most days for you, some days days I just struggle a little more. I love and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment