Hi baby boy, today has been interesting. I had a complete meltdown this morning. We went out to breakfast, and I really wanted sunny side up eggs. But the thing is I dont think I should be eating partially raw eggs, but they are really good and its what I want. So I asked for them to be cooked a little longer so they were like "over medium" well they came out extra, extra runny. I threw a bit of an emotional fit, started crying and slammed my fork into them. I knew I was being ridicules, but could not stop trying and then your poor daddy was trying to make it better, but I could only cry more. Then I was trying to laugh at myself but I was still crying. Max when you were in my belly this only happened twice, and it was not until the fourth month maybe. I know I have been emotional lately, but this is pretty bad!
Max you have been on my mind quite a bit. Maybe because I have so much anxiety and worry. I wish I could just stay in my house in my world all the time.
Max today people where in my house, its the first time since I put up your some of your pictures and its ok. Its ok I guess.
Max baby your own my mind......Somedays its harder then others. Sometimes I cant stop thinking about you. Today baby you are my mind and I cant stop think about you.
No comments:
Post a Comment