Max, Max Max......So I have good news (sort of) Good news that makes me both really upset and sad, but happy at the same time. You will be getting a birth certificate soon. I was told it should be here with in 7 to 10 days. A while ago I was talking to your dad, and Max you were born alive you lived for a hour, you should have one. I contacted vital records and a packet had been submitted. I think it was done through the hospital, im not sure. Either way baby, you have a birth certificate. You were alive and you lived! That means so much to me.
Happy Valentines little boy. Im not a fan of this day, never was. But I sure do love you, SO baby boy I heart you.
Max im real tired again. I want to sleep, sleep,sleep and hopefully see you in my dreams. Im tired of being awake.
No comments:
Post a Comment