Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Woke up to MAX!
Hey my little love. I just wanted to tell you that I woke up this morning, earlier then I had to. But I woke up to your name. I heard it 3 times. Max, Max, Max, I did not pay much attention to the other words. Just your name. But once I was wide awake, I learned it was an info commercial for the insanity work outs, and they were saying you will get MAX intensity, MAX results, and MAX something else that I forget. Baby boy it was a great way to wake up. I hope to think that was a gift from you. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hear or see Phoenix's name almost everyday now...it is strange how that can turn my awful day into the brightest. We moms really know how amazing those little things are. I'm glad you got a sign from little Max!
ReplyDelete