Hi baby boy, its been 7 whole months since you were born and died. Its been a crazy long seven months, but at the same time, its seems to have gone by way to fast. I wish I was back to the day you were born. I would have told you I love you while you are still alive.
I really did not feel well at all this morning and im still all messed up in the belly. But today baby boy, when I thought of you I was not sad and depressed. I was happy to think of you. I talked to your daddy about happy thoughts. Today was interesting, your daddy and I decided to go out to eat, but I wanted something healthy, and something that would not make my stomach worse. So I decided to take your daddy, to a place I only ever went to once, when I was pregnant with you. I was in the 7 month, when I went. I actaully had a good time with your daddy out in public. (well I always have a good time with your daddy) I was just not so anxious. I was relaxed. We then went and did some errands, we went and bought some plants for his mom, your grandmoms birthday for tomorrow. When we get home, I go to get the plant out of the back seat and my wedding ring, was sitting right there in front of me. Max I lost in about a month ago, and looked EVERYWHERE! I even cleaned my car out, well today baby, I found it. I like to think that its because of you, that somehow you lead me to it. I sure hope so. Some may say its just a coincidence, but when it comes to you Max, nothing is a coincidence . You help me in so many ways, sometimes even in ways I dont realize until after they happen. All i know is I love you so much, and you are so special to me. I thank you for eveything you have given me and how much better you continue to make me.
No comments:
Post a Comment