Hello my little love. I wonder how you are doing today. Today was another beautiful day temperature wise. The weather really helps me. Im such an outside person and it helps me. Still no toads though little boy!
I have a lot of people on my mind today. Maybe you can send happy thoughts from heaven to them. Other people need your good love, I can share that Max baby.
Your daddy has been under a lot of stress lately, between work and these test he is studying for. He is one of the smartest people I ever met, im sure he will be jut fine. But he really needs to do well, for his emotional state. Your daddy is the best person in the world to me. I never do anything nice for him. SO I sent him one of those edible arraignments. Fruit that looks like flowers. I just wanted your daddy to know how special he is to me. He seemed to like it, and he even shared his fruit with me!!!
Max baby I made diner 3 days in a row, im trying. Nothing exciting but im trying.
Tomorrow we get to see if your hopefully sibling is still alive in me. I sure hope so.
Good night adorable boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment