Saturday, March 3, 2012

Love you

Hello baby boy! I wish I could ask questions and you answer. I would like to think when I write this that some how you can hear my thoughts. Even though I'm pretty sure that's not how it is. I sure wish it was though. I realize that writing to you is more for me. With all my wishes though, I wish you knew how much I love you.

We had to go to one of or Philadelphia Wings games tonight, it really has been the only social thing I do since you died. Most days I hate going and I go for your dad. Today there was this family with two little boys in the row in front of us. They were adorable and made me sad. Sad only because I was imagining what it you'll be like to have you that age at the games with us, as a family. I was missing you a lot today and your dad and I were talking about you. About how we both miss you. We talked about what your hair would be like . We both agreed that it would be curly and think like both of ours. I like when your daddy and I both talk about you together.

I love you Max baby, it's time to sleep. maybe I can dream about you, or see a toad like I did the other night. Last night I had a dream I was in labor but I woke up before I found out if the baby lived or died.

Well I love you Max, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment