Friday, March 9, 2012

Hi baby boy. I think being told not to go to work and take it easy has helped. My anxiety is still high but I feel calmer. Or maybe that's just because of yesterday. Either way today was not so bad I slept in a little bit it, then hung out on the couch with Beanz. I actually spent a lot of time laying on the couch staring at your pictures. Your daddy and I even talked about you a lot today. I really like when your dad and I talk about you together. Your dads at the store now getting some things but we even made dinner ( yes actually made something) together. Today was a really good emotional break. I have been having a hard time and have been missing you a lot lately. Its still hard to grasp that I don't have you, I thought I did everything right. I told your dad, that if we are lucky to have this baby other then being born alive, I hope it does not look like you.

Your daddy and I are going to watch our Friday TV show and just be. I thank you so much for everything you give to me. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment