Hello my little love. Today emotional has been better then yesterday. Yesterday I was just so emotional and missing you. Today of course I miss you but im better . Your daddy and I started the day going to the gym, he did the spin class but I cant seem to keep up anymore. Last week the instructor noticed I lost steam, I dont like doing well, but im not going to push myself were it harms your sibling. So i skipped the class and just worked out. But then I came home and slept for 3 hours!! MAx baby I never take naps, I dont know what came home over me. Your daddy and I went to get my oil changed and bought another baseball glove so we can throw and catch in the backyard. TOday was a good day with your daddy. We played in the backyard and beanz ran and ran! Now we are watching tv (the shows we save to watch together on the weekends) I love being with your daddy.
Max i had really bad, scary dreams last night. There was really bad thunderstorms last night and I thought about you. I wondered if you were as scared as I was. I hope not. I hope you dont have fear in heaven. I hope you dont hear the scary thunder.
Well baby boy, Im dreaming of you a lot lately and missing you as always.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment