Conversations to my baby while learning to live in this world without him.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Thank you Max
Thank you Max baby. thank you for today and being able see your sibling still live. I need this and I am so greatful, and even slightly happy. But at the same time I can't help but feel really sad. I really miss you and when we left RSi today I started crying. Your daddy asked what's wrong, and I said, I don't have you. Today will be the last appointment with them, because I officially go to the regular obgyn starting next week. They have been wonderful to us at RSI, it when I left the receptionist said , come back With the baby, we love seeing baby's or pictures. That made me said sad and mad. I was told that with you Max and when she said that. I bought I should have you, you should be here to show off. I got so sad, then I got mad because she said come back With the baby. See how does, she know this baby will live to bring it back to show them. No one can promise that. So it upset me. now baby boy I was not mad at her at all, I was just sad that no one can promise that this baby will live and come home. And mostly that your not here with me. Got real sad and am missing you a lot. I'm better now thought. Your daddy is home from work tonight, because he is taking some test in Harrisburg tomorrow. I love having him around.
Max I am so greatful to have this other baby growing in my still. I pray and talk to you every night. I ask you to help me keep this baby, even though i should not be asking you for that. I know im being selfish, but I hope you know how much I love you and how amazing you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment