I’m so sorry I did not write to you last night. I have no excuse. I was not having a bad day but I was having an emotional overload day. Where I needed to not think about anything. I had to go to the grocery store which I really dislike. There were shockingly a lot of people that I work in the county or others that I know. SO spent most of the time avoiding people instead of focusing on food that I needed to buy. It ended up being a waste of a trip. My mind just has been real full with emotion.
I’m really worried about Casey and her scan results today. She all ready knows that the brain cancer is back. So because of that I’m really worried that cancer in other places is going to come back also. I need it to stay away and to continue to improve.
I was worried about your daddy and his emotions, but the day ended up being a lot better for him that he anticipated. News he had to tell someone went much better then he anticipated. His work was very supportive of his future goals.
Max I have no excuse I was just really on emotional overload and could not focus on anything really. I feel very guilty for not writing to you. I hope you understand why and are ok.
Max if you have a way of sending good vibes down can you please send them to Case face and there are others in my mind who need extra love. Im ok today OR I will be ok.
I promise I will write tonight. I love you more then anything and I would give up everything in my life to have you back.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment