Hello little boy. I know it's late and I'm sorry, but I did not forget about you. Today was challenging. I'm on the softball team for work because your daddy thinks its good for me to do something outside of the house. We had a practice today and it was hard, I just don't fit in anywhere, anymore. It's not that I don't care about people or there problems, it's far from that. It's just what others think is a problem, is far from a problem.But I guess to them it is. Which makes me uncomfortable and anxious and I think of you constantly. But this is why I can no longer seem to function with people. I want to smack them, I no longer have the patience I used to. Unless there child died, I don't care. I guess that's rude, I do care. It's just hard right now for me to listen or give advice. But anyway only 2 people know I'm pregnant with your sibling. One being our team organizer so I stayed in left field ( hardly anything goes to left) every time I hit a ball, someone caught it so I barely had to run. But I'm mentally tired
Max I love you, so very much. Today was challenging but good. Tomorrow your dad and I go to our last regular season lacrosse game. You will be with me. Around my neck and in my heart. I hope you enjoyed your first season, even if it was from heaven.
Good night my love.
No comments:
Post a Comment