Saturday, April 28, 2012

I had another emotional day.Things have been hard. I think I'm a little scared for a family birthday event tomorrow. I'm hoping I can keep your sibling to my self, with out anyone finding out. I emotional can't deal with there emotions and my fear that once they no you will be forgotten by them.

I'm ok now but I was a mess for a while. I think it did not help that I was overly tired. But when your daddy was done dirt bike riding he pretty much cleaned the house and that seemed to help me mood. I felt like I could not get off the couch. I just had no motivation. I did do a spin class this morning, maybe it just everything out of me. I was so sad for hours though Max.

I'm glad right now I feel better right now. Your dad saves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment