Tuesday, April 17, 2012

bad day

Max baby today is just a BAD day all around, but I can deal with me. Your daddy is having a really bad night. One of the worst I have seen from him in a very long time. I wish I could help him. I know he is hurting he has had a lot of losses, then work is so overwhelming for him, and we never should have adopted this other dog. She is not a good fit for our home. The poor cats are trapped away and everyone is on edge. I know im good with animals but I have no idea what to do with her. Your dad is under so much stress and feels like a failure because she most likely will go back tomorrow. He takes things so personal, like everything is his fault. He is falling apart fast, and Im really worried. Max baby please watch over your daddy. Can you also tell his daddy and grand-mom, that he needs lots of support now.
I love him so much and he cant fall apart. When your daddy falls apart, its not good. I dont care if I have an awful week, just please make sure your daddy is ok.

I really miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment