Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Basket!

Hi my little love. Today has been interesting, I am in a fairly good mood. BUt have been thinking of you a lot. TOmorrow is easter and you should be here with us. I really dont want to go celebrate another holiday with my family. I hate being there now with out you. Everything is so weird now. AS much as im dreading putting on a fake face tomorrow, I have had a good day with your daddy. He surprised me with an amazing gift for you-An easter basket and it meant so much to me. The basket really made me happy. The toad stuffed annimial is even more perfect because he has little feet on his heart. Max baby you are always in my heart.

Max I have been thinking about Laura's mommy and your Grandpop a lot lately. I hope they are with you. I hope they are ok. Could you please tell them to send your daddy and Laura. They both need it.

My belly is starting to show, but i can still hide it. Im not ready to tell my family so I will be hiding it tomorrow. Max baby I am so grateful for this gift. 12 weeks, seems like forever to me and there is even longer to go, but one day at a time. I need to have hope this baby will stay alive.

Tomorrow is your first Easter, I wonder if the Easter Bunny comes to heaven, Laura said her mom is good at hiding eggs. And I know your grand-pop will help you find them.
Good night my little love-I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment