Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter Max (part one)

Max I'm really missing you, I was not expecting Easter to be so hard. We are home now but we went to to your daddy's moms house. Things were ok, untill she brings out Easter baskets she made for my sisters kids. I know it's a nice thing, but it really hurt me. There was nothing for you, and you should not be forgotten. Especially when you are her first grandchild. There was Jo mention of you, she then made a comment on my nephew being the only little boy! That really hurt.


2 hours later, I'm doing better I cried by your daddy. But then played outside with beanz. But yesterday I bought tulips for around your tree. I planted them and it was real peaceful I'm laying out by it now in the grass. I really wish you were here. I took lots of pictures I can't wait to show you. I took some Easter eggs out of the basket your grandmom made for the other kids to put by your tree so you can have some . You should have easter eggs also. I will show you the pictures. Your tree looks amazing and being out here is peaceful. I can't wait to get a swinging chair, so I can just sit by your tree! I feel like you would be an outside baby, maybe thats why I find peace in being out here. 

I need to prepare for my moms, that's going to be hard. I just really wish you could come to. I love you.


Your Tulips
Your tree and Tulips with the toad bath!




Your peeps, even though my photo is not that great.


Easter eggs



No comments:

Post a Comment