Max I miss you! I saw a baby today and I was sad, sad because of missing you. Today was long, I had my first official pre-natal appointment for your sibling. I was a nervous mess, of course I cried a lot! Theropod thing is everyone seems to be on the same page, with getting me into maternal fetal medicine. They also are going to see me in 2 weeks instead of the oral 4. That will help my anxiety. I also will be having test done that, I guess as long as they come back normal will also help the anxiety. Max I know you were with me today! The doctor then heard your siblings heart beat fairly fast. I really miss hearing your perfect thump, thump, thump. It was emotionally hard but being there is getting easier very slowly.
Work was good and then we had a softball game. It was fun, I like being outside but I did not do much. I joined before I got pregnant. Seem people know, do I barely play, which is ok with me.
Max I heard your song today. Also I have heard that when people feel wind or cold air in a place were you should boot be feeling it, it's can be a spirt. Well I felt 2 gust of cold siren my living room. All the windows were closed, and I even had to double check the doors! Was it you? Was it someone else I love, all I know is I felt you and I needed that.
Please give your daddy love, he's still having a really hard time. He needs you baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment