Monday, July 30, 2012

Love

Hello my love. I got a really nice email from an aunt on my dads side. One I always loved very much, she is a connection to my grandmom. Who I miss very much. I hope you are with her, she is very specail. But she told me things about grandmom, and about our culture. Its really interseting. But anyway her email touched me. After she died, I felt like we no longer belonged on that side of the family. But I was wrong. They always love me, we may have been the outsiders, but part of the problem was me. I drifted away. Why did it take you baby boy, why did it take you dying to let me see that.

Im broken and im sad. I hate being so sad all the time. Im trying.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment