Saturday, July 7, 2012

Love you.

I Love you Max. Im finishing up my last night working night court. Im so so sleepy.
I had a crying fit today. I think because I was exhausted. It was really not about anything excpet being overwhelemd with how much I had to do. But im fine now.
i still wish your sister would move more. I listened to her heart beat before work and it was nice and strong. I feel her I know she is there, I just wish I felt her more. Somedays she moves a lot and lately its slower, but still plenty. Im super parinod. I have your story and then I have all the storys of all my other wonderful mommy friends that go through my head. I need her to be ok.

Max I was looking up things for your birthday today. I want to get a memorial bench. Well hopefully. They are really expensive. Its crazy how anything for a memorial the price is so much more. I would love to get a toad engraved on a bench, but I cant find anything like that. I found some stone benches that I can put your name and a saying on. I need to be able to do something for you birthday, something special for you.
What do you want for you birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment