Saturday night I went in to super planning mode, all my anxious energy over your birthday went into seeting up my plan. My plan to help as many babies as I can in your name. I had such focus. So far people have really surprised me. Kindness always seems to touch me so deeply. Max I hate asking people for things. I hate asking for help. But this is something that I have to do. I have to do it for you. You have completely changed my life and I hope in your memory you can continue to change other peoples lives.
Sunday I seemed to be in a peaceful mood, I felt like you were all around me in an amazing way.
Then that leads me to today. I had off today and I had mentally prepared to go to the bakery and order a first birthday cake for you. Well who knew Bakeries dont open on Mondays. I was prepared to go in and order a cake for my dead baby. Now I have to re-build that courage all over again. I should be getting a cake to celebrate with you, instead im celebrating the memory of you. That just plan sucks baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment