Hi my little love, Im backa t work for the night shift again. Everyone is giving dinner breaks, so its me you, your sister and some more Dave Matthews. im hoping it will get her moving she has been still. She is moving so I know she is alive, just not moving as much as I would like. Of course it worries me. I need her to move constitly. Im trying not to be over parinoid, but its hard not to. Max baby I need you to do you best to maek sure she is ok. I need her to stay alive please.
Max when I got home last night, there was another toad outside the door. This one was big and fat!
MAX i love you.
Hopefully your sister starts moving soon. Its going to be a very long second half. Your closer to god then I am. If i pray to you will you send it up to him please.
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment